SOLD by Greg Windel
In room Auction scheduled for 30 May at 4pm.
A rare and sought after opportunity to purchase land in one of Wahroonga's most sought after streets. Private, battle-axe position with own driveway (not shared). Block width 29.915m
Recently subdivided, the block is cleared, has provision for all services to be connected and is ready for you to submit your building plans for commencement of your ideal home (STCA). The block includes a concrete in-ground swimming pool.
Surrounded by premier properties in a blue ribbon pocket of Wahroonga, this location will comfortably support a substantial residence of distinction.
Features and location benefits:
- Block dimensions 29.915m (width) x 43.485m (depth) approx. plus driveway
- Existing in-ground, concrete swimming pool
- 800m (10 min) walk to Hampden Rd shops and eateries
- Walk to Wahroonga Public School (The Bush School) 1.1km
- Walk to parks and ovals
- Bus to Wahroonga rail (Shorelink Route 576)
- Bus to Hornsby and Macquarie close by (Shorelink Route 575)
- Easy access to several elite schooling options
Contact Agent to arrange an inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
1,479m² / 0.37 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.