SOLD BY DAVID WALKER
An exceptional opportunity awaits in this expansive land holding that is tucked at the end of a peaceful and exclusive cul-de-sac bordering nature reserve. Gently sloping, the expansive 2276sqm site delivers an outstanding base on which to create a dream home with plenty of room for all the extras including expansive alfresco spaces, lawns for the kids and a pool. North to rear, it promises an abundance of natural light and all-day sunshine. The best of Wahroonga is all close by being walking distance to the bus and close to Warrawee and Wahroonga station, Warrawee Public, Knox Grammar and Abbotsleigh.
- Set at the end of the cul-de-sac, perfect north aspect
- Excellent set back from the street and neighbours
- Bordered by the natural beauty of protected green space
- Ample room to accommodate a substantial home and pool
- 350m to bus services
- 1.7km to Warrawee Public School
- 2km to Warrawee station
- 2.1km to Wahroonga station and village
- 2.3km to Knox Grammar
- 800m to Wahroonga Adventist School
- Close to Abbotsleigh
Saturday 26 May, 9am
David Walker 0414 184 911
Belinda Edwards 0451 672 977
Under instructions from the Roads and Maritime Services.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.