SOLD by Matt Bolin 0417 269 023
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A peaceful low maintenance lifestyle awaits in the desirable Grosvenor Ridge Estate. This substantial Torrens title home offers tranquil easy living ideal for busy families or downsizers. Enjoying a prime position within the estate, amidst immaculately maintained landscaped native gardens, this north-east facing property has magnificent views over Ku-ring-gai National Park.
Conveniently located within minutes to Wahroonga Village, Turramaurra and Hornsby with bus service at your door. Bush School zoned and close to numerous local private schools.
This beautifully presented property boasts the following features
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless steel Smeg appliances
- Open plan living with lounge, dining, study nook and rumpus room
- Private alfresco courtyard for entertaining
- Master bedroom with balcony, spa ensuite and walk through robe
- 3 additional spacious light filled bedrooms with built-in robes
- Downstairs powder room and internal laundry
- Automatic double garage with internal access
- Gas heated water system, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heating
Saturday 12 August, 4pm
Matt Bolin 2017 269 023
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.