SOLD by Graeme Schultz
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
A leafy outlook that goes on forever is a superb backdrop to this stylishly upgraded top floor apartment. Taking pride-of-place towards the back of The Kyles' and basking in a superb north aspect, it displays an over-sized floorplan with dual balconies that is intuitively laid-out for premium comfort.
Delivering a family friendly floorplan with three generous bedrooms, this residence offers wide appeal providing an easy care and secure living environment. Its position is exceptional boasting the bus at the door and being a quick stroll to Wahroonga Village, rail, park, Abbotsleigh and Knox private schools.
- Tiled entry hallway with wardrobe, interiors stream with natural light and high ceilings
- Very spacious living and dining open to the balconies
- Gourmet stone benchtops kitchen with excellent storage area and outside ducted range hood
- Internal laundry, brand new designer main bathroom
- Three generous bedrooms all fitted with built-in robes and double-glazed windows; Master with ensuite
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in the living
- Dual balconies, rear balcony with superb views
- Beautifully presented garden security complex
- Secure lock up garage plus storage cage
- Bus at the doorstep
- 280m to village shops and cafes
- 400m to the rail
- 150m to Abbotsleigh
- 600m to Wahroonga Park
- 750m to Knox Grammar
Buyers guide $930,000 - $970,000
Graeme Schultz 0413 006 631
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.