Family serenity with walk to everywhere convenience
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Presiding over its intimate cul-de-sac from its elevated high-side setting, this well-presented and laid-out home provides an exceptional haven from the busy world. North-east to rear with versatile living spaces, the family will love the sparkling pool, landscaped gardens and versatile rumpus with home theatre fitout.
Much loved and updated over the last 17 years, it rests within an extremely tightly held pocket in a community-minded street. Enjoying a sense of absolute seclusion and capturing striking leafy vistas across the streetscape, its position is outstanding, easy walking distance to Warrawee Public, Warrawee rail, Turramurra rail and village, Abbotsleigh and Knox.
- Light filled inviting interiors, timber floors and high ceilings
- Well-proportioned formal lounge and dining, ducted a/c
- Modern stone and timber kitchen adjoins the casual dining
- Step up to the peaceful bedroom wing, all beds boast robes
- Spacious bedrooms enjoy a leafy outlook, master with ensuite
- Lower level family room or rumpus with projector and screen
- Powder room and laundry with easy access from the pool
- Internal entry double lock up garage, under house storage
- Surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens
- Substantial sunny alfresco terrace and barbeque area
- Pool elevated to capture the northern sun
- Visitor parking space
- Small and quiet cul-de-sac
- 450m to Warrawee Public School
- 450m to multiple bus services
- 1km to Warrawee rail
- 1.3km to Turramurra rail and village shops
- 1.8km to Abbotsleigh, 1.4km to Knox
Graeme Schultz 0413 006 631
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.