SOLD by Thomas Merriman
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
An inspiring combination of superb architecture, a substantial floor plan and magnificent elevated bushland vistas makes this home an outstanding buying opportunity just brimming with an abundance of potential. Ready for a designer makeover it possesses all the elements to create a very special residence.
One of just a few in the quiet cul-de-sac backing directly onto green space, it includes a large lower level rumpus, bedroom and bathroom perfect as self-contained accommodation for the older children or in-laws. It's quiet yet convenient setting is close to a choice of excellent schools and an easy stroll to the bus.
- Timber floors, soaring vaulted ceilings and skylights
- Spacious lounge and dining, centrepiece round fireplace
- Casual living, large original eat-in kitchen, servery window
- Four upper level bedrooms, master with WIR and ensuite
- Versatile lower level with rumpus, bedroom and bathroom
- Lower level is ideal for separate self-contained accommodation
- Internal laundry, extensive under house storage areas
- Wide back and side decks capitalise on the views
- Native bushland grounds
- Double carport
- No through traffic, end of cul-de-sac
- Elevation offers stunning bushland vistas
- Easy 350m walk to the bus
- West Pymble Public catchment
- Close to Turramurra High and Pymble Ladies College
- Easy access to local shops
Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.