SOLD by Matt Bolin
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
A superb example of Pettit and Sevitt award winning architecture, this exciting home is a masterpiece of light and space embracing a north-east aspect and directly backing onto national park. High vaulted ceilings, dormer windows and a clever spilt-level design all combine to create a light filled home of timeless style.
Positioned on a substantial 924sqm (approx.) block with a deep front yard and backyard that seems to go on forever, it delivers all the elements for an exceptional family lifestyle. Enjoying a premier setting in a whisper quiet no-through street, it boasts bushwalking tracks at the back door and is close to the bus, excellent schools, Macquarie shopping and University.
- Vaulted ceilings, brick feature walls, cantilevered stairs
- Large dining, avant-garde 60's kitchen, breakfast bar, TV room
- Stepped down and expansive family living
- Four generous bedrooms, master with balcony and views
- Most beds with robes, lower level bathroom and laundry
- Front and rear paved terraces
- Pool, large backyard, garden shed, superb leafy setting
- Deep front yard, carport
- Bushwalking tracks at the back door
- 600m to the bus
- 800m to West Pymble Public School
- Walking tracks through to Macquarie shopping and university
- Close to West Pymble shops, parks and a choice of exceptional schools
Contact Matt Bolin 0417 269 023
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.