SOLD by Thomas Merriman
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Immersed amongst a tranquil bushland setting, this beautiful home is the very definition of retreat. Spilling across a generous single level, it has been created to provide an easy transition between inside and out with most of its rooms opening to the vast entertainer's deck and enjoying the gorgeous leafy outlook.
Private and peaceful, it boasts well considered updates which add to its appeal and ensure a ready to enjoy living experience. Nestled on an impressive 1366sqm, it rests within a family friendly cul-de-sac a stroll to the bus and close to excellent schools and shops.
- Timber floors, abundance of natural light throughout
- Spacious and open plan living and dining, open fireplace
- Country-style timber topped kitchen, stainless appliances
- Skylights, three generous bedrooms all open to the deck
- Stunning over-sized designer bathroom, freestanding bath
- Master with ensuite, internal laundry, attic storage, a/c
- Double off-street parking area
- Sunny northerly to rear aspect
- Balinese inspired entertainer's cabana
- Vast alfresco deck overlooking the bushland
- Level child friendly lawn areas and native gardens
- 260m to the bus
- 2.3km to West Pymble Public School
- Close to local shops
- Bushwalking tracks to the rear
- Easy access to major arterial routes
Saturday 7th October, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.