SOLD at auction by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A great opportunity exists to secure this exceptional family home and further capitalise on its peaceful location, Northerly rear aspect and generous level 960 sqm (approx) land. Fabulous to live in now with its dual living areas and lovely alfresco spaces, there is ample scope to upgrade and/or extend if desired, which will capitalise on this prime position.
Set in a popular enclave, which has enjoyed recent transformation through the construction of a number of superior high-end residences, this double-brick home encompasses great family accommodation. The generous street frontage, together with the overall land size and level block, provide significant scope for the redesign of this holding. Revitalise and refresh to fully reclaim the property's worth.
This home is designed specifically to embrace its environment and maximise the outlook, evident by the large picture windows throughout, which capture brilliant natural light and provide a real connection to the landscape. Excellent visibility from the family room and kitchen to the level, safe and secure rear yard are great lifestyle elements for growing families of all ages. Watch the kids play on the level lawn area with easy care gardens. Build a vegie patch, put in a pool (STCA). Plenty of scope to make this your home, where lasting childhood memories will be created.
In a prime West Pymble location, this home offers enormous potential, just footsteps to all conveniences - walk to schools, village shops, parks, ovals and aquatic centre.
- Formal lounge & dining
- French doors to family room with great vista over alfresco area
- Kitchen with Miele Dishwasher and adjoining utility room
- Master bed with lovely view to rear
- Three additional bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Laundry with additional bathroom and separate WC
- Double garage with internal entry, separate storage/workshop/studio area plus storage (ideal wine cellar)
- Covered verandah with sunny Northerly aspect ideal for outdoor dining
- Park-like level rear yard, fully fenced and secure with lovely established perimeter gardens
- Rear lane access
- Zoned alarm
- Air-con to family room
- Land size 960 sqm approx.
- 11 minute walk (850m) to West Pymble shops and restaurants
- 1.9km to West Gordon shops and restaurants
- 1.1km to Lofberg oval and netball courts, Bicentennial Park, Ku-ring-gai Aquatic & Fitness Centre
- 16 minute walk (1.3km) to Gordon West Public School & 20 mins (1.6km) to West Pymble Public (catchment area)
- Close to PLC and surrounded by elite schooling options
- Avondale Golf Club close by
- Bus to Gordon rail, Turramurra rail and Macquarie University (560, 562, 572 & 575)
Auction: On site, Saturday 28th October, 2:30 pm
Inspect: Sat & Wed 1pm 1.45pm or by appointment
Greg Windel 0419 261 438 email@example.com
Tom Merriman 0401 840 859 firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.